Join our family of Angels! We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate, and reliable individuals who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and adults in need of assistance. Our Angel caregivers help clients with meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping, assistance in hygiene, transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping, errands, safety supervision, and, last but certainly not least, joyful companionship. We provide high-quality homecare in the Greater Manchester, Concord, and Derry areas.
Meet Debra Desrosiers, Owner & Director, and some of our great caregivers on this video.
Our hiring standards are high, so please read carefully.
The ideal candidate has:
* 1+ year interaction (volunteer, paid position, or direct family experience) dealing with seniors
* A love for working with seniors
* A compassionate, upbeat attitude
* Good English and communication skills
* Willingness to assist with hygiene
* A valid driver's license, your own reliable car and car insurance
* No criminal record (state or federal)
* Eligibility to work in the United States
* A working phone
* An active email address
* Excellent and verifiable personal and professional references
* A strong commitment to reliability and ethics
* Ability and willingness to perform light housework
* Good at preparing meals
* Ability to bring clients to doctor's visits, run errands, etc.
* Ability to work on an hourly basis
* Must be at least 21 years of age
About working for Visiting Angels of Auburn NH:
* We offer great part-time supplemental positions (often caregivers with very flexible schedules work 30-40 hours a week)
* We focus on person-centered care
* The more flexible your schedule is, the faster we can find you work
* We offer classroom style training to build your skills and confidence as a great caregiver
* All new caregivers are required to complete 24 hours of classroom training including Alzheimer's/dementia training, Palliative Care Training, and general homecare training
* You will be paid for all your training time
* We are non-medical
* Hours cannot be guaranteed as it is a client-driven industry
* The online application must be filled COMPLETELY
* Be aware that we offer homecare services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Ready to get started? Please bear in mind when filling out the online application we are looking for applications that are completed 100%. LNAs are encouraged to apply but this training is not a requirement for employment. The more flexible your working hours are, the faster we can find you work. Homecare is not a 9-5 industry. We service many clients day and night. You have an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of seniors. Homecare is rewarding work. We look for caregivers with a Golden Heart. Our caregivers have a sense of belonging, and enjoy working for our agency. Thank you for your careful attention to your application.
Our online application takes 30-45 minutes and is a crucial part of the hiring process. Be sure you have this time set aside to be focused. We look forward to reviewing your completed application.